There are many ways you can help IAC and the effort to repeal the death penalty in Indiana:
- Join IAC! Join abolitionists throughout the state to create a statewide presence and a statewide voice for death penalty repeal in Indiana. Fill out this online form to join today!
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Like or share postings to let your friends know about what IAC is doing.
- Make a tax deductible contribution! You can make a secure online donation. Or you can mail a check to PO Box 88285, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
- Ask leaders in your faith community to sign our Faith Leader Sign on Letter. Available here.
- If you are a member of an educational, faith, or civic organization that might be interested in partnering with IAC, or hosting an educational presentation from IAC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have lost a loved one to murder, you have a special voice in the repeal discussion and we’d like to talk with you – regardless of how you feel about the death penalty. Please be in touch with our President, Stephanie, at email@example.com for more information. If you know you want to speak out against the death penalty there is a statement in support of repeal specifically for murder victims’ families. You can view that online here.